Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Into the Museum

 You may have noticed that some faces are missing from my shop now. . . this is for a very good reason.

 The Tatterpunk’s Carnival of Curiosities is going to have several dolls and hats consigned at the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts Gift Shop! This means that my shop is gonna get exposure, as well as meaning that I am gaining recognition as an actual artist. Yes, I know I already was an artist, but this seriously is a big step forward for my shop.

I will be making more dolls of course to be adding to my shop, so it won’t be so naked of them. Also I will be making an art portfolio website soonly with the help of the epic web designer friend I have who is coming back to the states.  There will be awesome! This is a short post, I know, but I’ll keep you all apprised of the progressions of things!

Coming up: A feature on an artist I love (Patricia Ducharme), and a feature on another etsy shop - Itami Designs (Tenshinoitami)!

1 comment: